Exporting to Dialogflow keeps failing
christiaankoch66 last edited by christiaankoch66
I have been trying to export a Whatsapp chat bot to Dialogflow. However, it never seems to work correctly as
- Any intents made in Botsociety are not transfered to the assigned agent in Dialogflow
- Afterward I still have my free export available on my trial account after attempting to export the bot.
The process starts off normally saying "Export to Dialogflow in progress", however it never provides (as far as I can tell) a notification of success or failure.
I have attempted the following in order to try and fix the problem:
- Cloning the project and trying again (this has fixed another problem I experienced).
- Clearing all of my variables and intents in order to see if they were causing problems for some reason.
- Using the same email for both Botsociety and Dialogflow, for the off chance that somehow in some way they needed to be linked (which I don't see as probable but you can never be too sure).
- Using my project partner's account in order to test it on his account, if for some reason my account was causing problems.
Is there any workaround for this?
EDIT: It turns out adding links to the project breaks the ability to export (in Whatsapp bots). I tested it with a simple 4-text-bubble bot. Once with a loop from the last question to the first. It failed to export. I then tested it without the link and it worked. Strange.
admin last edited by
Hi Christiaan, my apologies for the delay!
Thank you for bringing this up and sending details like the approach you took.
We did notice that there was an issue with exporting designs with links to Dialogflow and have taken the appropriate steps to solve the issue. Feel free to try again and let me know how it works.
If you are still having trouble with this, please send us the link to the design at firstname.lastname@example.org I will look into the export and we will follow up with you shortly.
All the best,