Custom Designs

• Hello -
    Is there a way that I can further customize the prototype UI? For examples, bubble outlines VS solid color, button styling, fonts, etc.

• Hi Jason! Really good question. We just released two additional features in Beta about this topic. We will release them in prod in the coming week. Specifically, for the generic channel:

• You can now change also the border color of the bubbles
    • You can also enter custom CSS code that can be applied to your prototype to change any of its UI characteristics. This is still not documented, but if you tell me what is the final result you want to achieve (for example, sharing a screenshot), I can tell you which code you need to put.

To access those features you need to switch to Beta. To do so: Just go the homepage > Click on the top right corner on your profile picture > Then click 'Switch to Beta'

• @Vittorio-Banfi said in Custom Designs:

You can also enter custom CSS code that can be applied to your prototype to change any of its UI characteristics. This is still not documented, but if you tell me what is the final result you want to achieve (for example, sharing a screenshot), I can tell you which code you need to put.

This is great! I will post something shortly. Thanks