We are looking for a Sales Development Representative for our San Francisco office.
Botsociety is defining how voice interfaces will be designed. We believe that voice and chat assistants are just another interface. As such, creatives worldwide need the right design tools. By joining our team, you will help shape the creative suite of the future. Botsociety is the fastest growing solution in the space. Our clients include Microsoft, PwC and more. We just raised a seed round from Google and 500Startups.
Your main objective will be to connect with prospects and figure if they are a good fit for the platform, then work closely with the CEO to close deals. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling and conducting meetings and calls with prospective customers
- Work with the CEO in order to improve and further define the sales pipeline
- Negotiating contracts
- Providing Product team with key insights into customer needs and feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Extremely agile and comfortable working with web-based systems
- 0-1 year of experience in enterprise sales
- Organized and Results driven
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Flexible – ability to take on additional responsibilities quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and scrappy – can take a project and run with it, finding new and ways to improve processes
Why Should You Care
- Aggressive compensation plan
- Possibility of working up to 4 weeks a year in Italy (Milan, Venice or Rome)
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need.
- Health Coverage: We offer competitive coverage plans for medical, dental and vision.
- Professional Development: We help fund our employees to attend workshops, conferences, or night classes that will help them go the extra mile.
- Cultural team retreats: Tuscany, Venice, New York and more. We care about design and art
- Health / Dental / Vision insurance
- 24/7 full access to WeWork
- Apple or Linux notebook
- Botsociety t-shirt and other swag